Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Something game changing (for some) & wallet killing coming out.......

Comments

• It’s been an interesting and entertaining thread.

• @cyberheater said:
    It’s been an interesting and entertaining thread.

It seems that entertainment is becoming a more and more prominent alternative to information 😅

• @Liquidmantis said:

@Samu said:
    I have honestly no need for them...

Whooooa, buddy. What's up with the poor attitude? That's not the way we do things.

😂😂😂

• edited October 2020

@Jumpercollins said:

@Jeezs said:
    There’s something coming the 29 October from Ik multimedia.

Some strange alien formation. “C” or Harp shaped !

Is that a plectrum? (Albeit an impossible to use one)

• Is this post fake news?. Are Russian trolls taking over this forum?.

• I was also seeing a guitar pick in this sculpture- so I think it could be some modeling app effects guitar related content

• IK fits the expensive part of the equation.

If it’s guitar related they are to late in the game to be game changer.

• edited October 2020

@BCKeys said:

@TimRussell said:
    I think it’s Logic for Apple Watch

Logic would be a real game changer for iOS musicians 😍

Drumcomputer, c’mon 🙄 only one of the new apps ..

I wonder what the future of the current DAWs will be when Logic is released...

I think they're safe at least during next 2-3 years :-))

• @ecou said:
    IK fits the expensive part of the equation.

If it’s guitar related they are to late in the game to be game changer.

And fits the big part as well when it comes to the size :smile: :smile: :smile:
    I'm afraid it will be huge and I can't squeeze it into the free space left on my 64GB Air 3

• i might just buy egoist today to hold me over until maybe we get drum computer

• @reasOne said:
    i might just buy egoist today to hold me over until maybe we get drum computer

Desert Island App for a good few of us....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@reasOne said:
    i might just buy egoist today to hold me over until maybe we get drum computer

Desert Island App for a good few of us....

Yes do it! (I say this acting like I've mastered even a bit of it.)

• NASA to make announcement next week, could it be a new AUV3? Aliens? Water in Uranus?

https://www.newsweek.com/nasa-moon-announcement-twitter-reacts-1541221

• Time to start my full length orchestral score in GarageBand that I was prevented from doing because the max song length was only 23 minutes.

Was that feature really high on anyone’s priority list? John Williams maybe?

• edited October 2020

here's something listen to while waiting... (yes , thats a real toilet sampled 20min ago).

• 72 minutes = game changer, this must have been it all along

• I instantly saw a plectrum too. Plus it is somewhat V shaped, so i am betting it is Amplitube V.
    And since it is IK Multimedia, it will be overpriced and wallet killing 😉 But i doubt it will be a game changer.

@MistaG said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@Jeezs said:
    There’s something coming the 29 October from Ik multimedia.

Some strange alien formation. “C” or Harp shaped !

Is that a plectrum? (Albeit an impossible to use one)

• Ambient producers are going crazy with this update

• Oh man
    Or the update hasn't hit me yet, or this is one of those things I hate, where an update affects only certain devices :neutral:
    (my iPad Mini 2 on iOS 12 doesn't have Alchemy, for example)

• @Samu said:

Was that feature really high on anyone’s priority list? John Williams maybe?

It was for podcasters. Add in a time based ruler in minutes and all of a sudden it’s a much better podcasting tool.

• Apple only updates Garageband when there is a new iOS, so i am sure this update is iOS14 only. I will wait with updating to 14 until most apps and audio interfaces can properly work with it again. A Garageband update is not incentive enough for all the added headaches it will bring.

@senhorlampada said:
    Oh man
    Or the update hasn't hit me yet, or this is one of those things I hate, where an update affects only certain devices :neutral:
    (my iPad Mini 2 on iOS 12 doesn't have Alchemy, for example)

• Nice with new sounds in GB but once again the sound-libraries get out of sync...
    ...(ie. the new GarageBand sounds are not available in or for download in Logic or GarageBand on the Mac).

WTF. Is up with Apple and their inability synchronizing releases of their own apps?!

• lol yeah I wasn't suggesting this is the major game changing release, a few pages back Samu, Sam and I noticed there was a non downloadable sound pack on GB and this seems to be it. I just ran through it quick, it's aight. Don't give much of a faff about the other stuff

• @WillieNegus said:

@iammane said:
    lol yeah I wasn't suggesting this is the major game changing release, a few pages back Samu, Sam and I noticed there was a non downloadable sound pack on GB and this seems to be it. I just ran through it quick, it's aight. Don't give much of a faff about the other stuff

Oh no please dont think that was directed at you or anyone. I see game changing as a humorous thing anyways.

Same with my poking fun at GB. No offense intended to any podcasters who might have been offended. ;)

• Garbage band lol

• edited October 2020

GB update needs iOS 14 only apparently

• edited October 2020

I have the same, iOS 14 is needed to update.

It's nice that they added the ability to switch timelines instead of tact, but I'm disappointed with the constant lack of automation. I wrote to Apple again today with a question about automation, I do it once a year. I have no answer from them for 4 years. The current update is definitely not a game changer.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    IoS 14? Fuckem. BONGO CAT!

Afraid to click.