Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mooer GE Labs ripped me off (Apple won't help)

I bought a discounted "Unlimited Preset Save Slots". It was 24.99.

When I got the charge it was 38.99. I have contacted Mooer 3 times via email and they refuse to reply. Nothing whatsoever from them.

So I contact Apple via Report a Problem. There are only limited options here as I don't want the whole purchase refunded. Just the over charge. So I chose Other and put in an explanation.

Apple have replied with advice that Mooer have to solve the problem and supplied a link to a Moore site with no contact information whatsoever. As an added mockery they also directed me to the Report an Issue page. Yes, the very one I used to send the request they just read. What in the actual fuck is going on here?

How do I get a fair outcome when one company won't reply and the other pays muppets to copy and paste.

Comments

• I have had the same problem. They charged me more than the marked price. I use gelabs for a while and i deleted it. But after few weeks i redownloaded it and tried to get my purchase restored. But it has not been possible.

They charged me more than the marked price.
    And i dont even have the product i paid for.
    I contacted apple, but they dont give a fuck.
    I contacted mooer through email, but no response.
    I contacted them through their official FB page. They did answer, but they havent solved my problem.
    I sent them my apple id, i sent them the receipt of the payment and i sent them the screen recording to prove that the my purchase is not restoring.

So far, i wasted my money and time. To my experience, i recommend youto just forget about it. And enjoy the Nembrini and Overloud stuff.

• Thanks for letting me know what to expect. I'll keep harassing them both until I tire of it.

• Just refund , doesn't worth the trouble

• I don't think Apple refund IAP. My past experience has be a simple "Ineligible for a refund" without any further recourse.

• @Ailerom said:
    I don't think Apple refund IAP. My past experience has be a simple "Ineligible for a refund" without any further recourse.

I’ve had IAPs refunded before. Sometimes if they reject it, you may have to follow up with an explanation and then they’ll take another look at it

• I posted a scathing review. What's the bet they won't publish it?

• @Ailerom said:
    I don't think Apple refund IAP. My past experience has be a simple "Ineligible for a refund" without any further recourse.

You can refund for apps, or IAPs . Maybe you tried to refund many apps lately , or used the quickest but wrong method "I bought the app accidentally" .

Just redo the process choosing "Other" as you did , or better reply to mail they sent to you.

• I haven't had a refund for ages. Just tried an IAP recently which was rejected twice including the second review stage.

I've already requested a part refund using other and was told the info in the OP. As I said, Mooer won't answer and Apple say it's not their problem.

• Part refunds are not possible. I suggest full refund and move on :)

• I'll do that in the end probably. But I bought it on sale and do want it. If I can't get it sorted though I'll just bail out. If Apple allow it that is. Like I said they have only ever refused an IAP refund in the past without explanation.

• As expected Apple refused the refund. So where does that leave me? Mooer have ignored 3 emails over the space of a week or 2 and Apple have said this is all ok by them.

• Well , at least in EU that's 100% illegal .
    Unless the time period expired . If you used Paypal you can open a dispute

Where I live there is a free customer service where issues like that are solved without the need for suing and lawyer,court expenses .

• Nothing like that here That I know of. Time period hasn't expired. I've been chasing this up since the moment I found out.

• Paypal ?
    Open another issue in Apple asking them for refund again but mention politely if it is permitted to monitor the answer for legal actions...
    At least you can leave a one star review warning other users ... I know it sucks ...

• Thanks. I didn't use paypal. Unfortunately I already submitted a second review request which was denied. I already left a review which they haven't posted yet. Not sure how long that normally takes.

• Finally got a reply from Mooer. No good news yet though. Apple? Well I might as well be talking to a sloth under anaesthetic.

• Well that's the end of that.

Mooer think it's ok to lie about IAP prices and won't discuss it any further.

Apple have refused to acknowledge any issue and after 3 attempts I've gotten nowhere.