Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free preset for Cubasis MiniSampler (23 Memory Collection samples)

The 23 samples are from the Memory Collection packs, a collection of samples from Public Domain movies, documentaries, TV shows and TV ads.

Visit my Free Sounds page to download the free preset, the samples are also available in a zip file for use in any software, app and hardware that can load them.

Here's a preview video. This is not an arrangement or composition, just browsing through some of the samples. They can be further splitted to create more samples if desired.

Comments

• Thank you just download.

I use your stuff all the time, not so much the human voices but I find the old sci-fi machine/laser/ufo sounds can make a great little flourishes or intros into choruses etc.

• Thanks man! Great stuff as usual!

• edited September 2020

You're both welcome!

@FPC said:
    Thank you just download.

I use your stuff all the time, not so much the human voices but I find the old sci-fi machine/laser/ufo sounds can make a great little flourishes or intros into choruses etc.

They do and the 'sweep SFX2' is particularly juicy in this preset!

• @Poppadocrock You're welcome, have fun with the sounds!

• Here is my Live Stream for the new pack in Cubasis 3

• Thanks a lot Doug, excellent demonstration of how to use Memory Collection samples in a track...and great track!