Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looking back, I’m kinda proud of this one...

Learning to hold back and not over do it with guitar tracks. Used it as more of a percussive part of the rhythm here, rather than try to do a guitar solo over everything.

Comments

• Sounds good!
    I had to listen twice to get to the "percussive" part which appears more like a guitar spere to me 😉

• edited September 2020

@rs2000 said:
    Sounds good!
    I had to listen twice to get to the "percussive" part which appears more like a guitar spere to me 😉

Thanks. I know it was a different approach for me. Something I should practice more.

• How could You have such low dsp?😂😂😂
    If I load all this synths on my iPad Pro 2020 it will get for sure over 100😩
    Damn Apple

• @Charlesalbert said:
    How could You have such low dsp?😂😂😂
    Damn Apple

I had the same thought!
    I'm liking this, but wow, that completely interrupted my appreciation of the track: HOW is he doing this!

It's really very good, @Intrepolicious

• edited September 2020

great ARR love this B) @Intrepolicious I would suggest mono the drums heh

• @Charlesalbert said:
    Damn Apple

@ExAsperis99 said:

@Charlesalbert said:
    Damn Apple

I had the same thought!
    I'm liking this, but wow, that completely interrupted my appreciation of the track: HOW is he doing this!

It's really very good, @Intrepolicious

Thanks! Not sure! I never look at that unless I’m having problems. Maybe in this piece, the 4 instances of Addstation have simple enough presets loaded?

The guitar track was recorded and played back with the file player, but now that I’m looking again, the track that had the guitar, with Nembrini Sound Master and all, is still loaded in the audio channel and sitting there doing nothing! lol I could have gotten rid of that and saved even more DSPs...

• @noob said:
    great ARR love this B) @Intrepolicious I would suggest mono the drums heh

Thank you!

Yeah? I played around with the drum panning especially when the guitar track comes in. The delay on the snare kicks in at the same time and has a pong effect. Again, something different than most of my stuff, which usually has mono drums.

• Good going, Ed. I like the drama.