Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi Designer Pro 2 or Sonic Logic

I was looking for an app to control AUM from my IPhone, so I can turn the fader of the mixer up and down, change patterns, making some synths parameters modification, would be better to use MIDI designer pro 2 or Sonic Logic, or a third option?

Thanks so much guys🤟

Comments

• It depends on what’s more important to you. MDP2 is more powerful by far. Sonic Logic is easier to learn (and not as ugly).

• @Charlesalbert said:
    I was looking for an app to control AUM from my IPhone, so I can turn the fader of the mixer up and down, change patterns, making some synths parameters modification, would be better to use MIDI designer pro 2 or Sonic Logic, or a third option?

Thanks so much guys🤟

Sonic logic is easier
    Midi designer takes sometime to get your head around

Other options
    Knob Lab ( very simple )

And Touch OSC ( if you can find a built in template for AUM)

My favorite is
    Midi Pad 2 (if you want simple pad switches , but no faders)

• @hisdudeness said:

@Charlesalbert said:

Thanks so much guys🤟

Sonic logic is easier
    Midi designer takes sometime to get your head around

Other options
    Knob Lab ( very simple )

And Touch OSC ( if you can find a built in template for AUM)

My favorite is
    Midi Pad 2 (if you want simple pad switches , but no faders)

Oops I forgot , sonic is iPad only app

• Midi Designer Pro 2 is on sale at the moment. Was £20, now £10.

• @ashh said:
    Midi Designer Pro 2 is on sale at the moment. Was £20, now £10.

That made the decision easy.

• Ok I try to go with midi designer. I hope to have enough brain to understand how to use it😂😂😂

• @ashh said:
    Midi Designer Pro 2 is on sale at the moment. Was £20, now £10.

Wow, that’s a great deal. Lowest ever I think and it’s been nearer £30 for most of this year.

Brilliant app and well worth peeps snagging this now while price is cut.