Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mixer manufacturers miss the main moment

2Β»

Comments

• @Sequencer1 said:
    That Rolls MX122 looks perfect, Amazon has them in stock for $119. Dimensions: 8.4" x 1.7" x 5"; 2.5 lbs.
    There's an even smaller one without the XLR input called the MX28 for $75. Dimensions: 4.25" x 1.75" x 4.5", 1.2 lbs.

Thanks @ecou That's exactly what I was looking for! I believe the Rolls have nice metal enclosures too.

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

• @Sequencer1 said:
    That Rolls MX122 looks perfect, Amazon has them in stock for $119. Dimensions: 8.4" x 1.7" x 5"; 2.5 lbs.
    There's an even smaller one without the XLR input called the MX28 for $75. Dimensions: 4.25" x 1.75" x 4.5", 1.2 lbs.

Thanks @ecou That's exactly what I was looking for! I believe the Rolls have nice metal enclosures too.

I have an older version of this as a monitor mixer in my edit suite. It’s been going strong for a number of years. Built like a tank. FWIW

• First time I came across these little Rolls... 😊

Looks also interesting for 77.-€ - Rolls MX42

• Also saw the Rolls MX42 while browsing (Amazon $49), only problem is that it's passive. 3x1.42x2"; 1lbs.

Behringer make a battery-powered 1002B. 11.75x8.5x2.87"; 5.5lbs. 5 stereo inputs*.

Also noticed this Mackie Mix12FX. 11.7x9.6x2.1"; 3.7lbs. 7 stereo inputs*. It's only $130.

*=if you count panning the mono inputs and the 2-track input.

@anickt That's good to hear that it's still going strong. The MX28 at 4.25x4.5x1.75"; 1.2lbs looks to be a decent tiny submixer.

• Non of those mixers besides the racks have pfl cues.
    Damn it’s so hard to find a good compact mixer.
    Going to get the1010 music Bluebox

• @Tamir_Raz_Mataz said:
    Non of those mixers besides the racks have pfl cues.
    Damn it’s so hard to find a good compact mixer.
    Going to get the1010 music Bluebox

Let us know how you get along with the Bluebox. I'd have to get all new cables though as there is so little room in the back.