Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mix Feedback ***Please Help***

edited September 2020 in Other

Hi all, im working on a song for a client that is in a genre im not particularly familiar with. Its basically just a pop song, but there is more "organic" instrumentation than i am used to.

Im also pretty handicapped, as my studio is out of commission due to covid, so im mixing this on my home monitors and headphones.

The client loves the arrangement, instrumentation etc, im just looking for some extra pairs of ears over here. This is my first mix pass, does anything stand out to you? Anything too loud? too soft? something too muddy or bright etc... I pushed the mix pretty hard on purpose, a fair amount of crunch on the master, did i go too hard?

any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• My first thoughts are that you have some lovely sounds going on there but they are being drowned out by the drums - particularly the hats. I would make the hats a much thinner sound as well so they mask less.

But broadly speaking, I like what you have so far - I just want to hear more of the other instruments.

• @qryss wow! you are absolutely right, i didnt realize how loud the hats were until you pointed it out. Thanks a bunch! Great to have some external input on this.