Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: mass export voice memos from iphone (windows)

Sorry about the uninteresting topic, but you're my last hope.

I have hundreds of voice memos I recorded with my iphone SE over the years. Is there a way to mass export them to my (windows) PC? I don't have a mac.

The only option I see is one by one, but there's several hundred. It's trivial to export to files, but selecting more than one only alows delete.

ifunbox used to work some years ago, it even had a specific voice memos tab, you could just select them all and drag them to a folder on windows. Why, oh why, can't apple just do the same?

Can I use itunes (I'm on windows)? I found some posts about adding the files as a music playlist? I don't ever use itunes sync, I just use itunes for file sharing with certain apps, but if that was the soultion, I would try it.

/rant, and sorry, but this is frustrating...