Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Koala FX scenes - video examples

This is my second video with Koala FX.
Scenes are snapshots of the various FXs settings. I created 8 scenes for this video and I am switching between them.

Below are the FXs used in each scene

Scene A : Cutter, Dub
Scene B : Vibroflange
scene C : Pitch, Ring
scene D : Dirty
scene E : Reverse, Tempo Delay
scene F : Crush, Pitch
scene G : Reverb, Gate, Cutter, Compressor
scene H : Pitch, Filter, Compressor

I am using 2 loops made with samples are from Memory Collection 09 - Sounds from Christmas Past / Winter Holidays.

Comments

• That’s great work - thanks for that demo - I’m always looking for other ways to spice up spoken word samples. I’ve been experimenting with Looperator quite a bit recently along with Glitchcore and that’s been working out not too bad.
    I’m going to be giving the Koala FX a whirl next after watching your video.
    Cheers.

• Hi robosardine,

Many thanks for your kind words!
    Glad you enjoyed it and that it's useful to you. I like Looperator too and I had a lot of fun with Eventide QVox on spoken word samples. Yellofier is great even if it doesn't have much hands-on controls and it isn't AUv3.

• is it possible to copy paste a scene A to B ?

• @mlau said:
    is it possible to copy paste a scene A to B ?

Doesn't seem to be possible. Presets can be saved and all scenes are saved with a preset. Just found out though that presets saved in standalone version are not "seen" by the AUv3 version and vice-versa. Scenes and settings are saved by the host in a project, at least they were by NanoStudio in this example.

The ability to copy and paste scenes would be useful to create slight variations of a scene. It may be on the feature wishlist already? Sharing presets between standalone and AUv3 would also get my vote...and the ability to import and export presets directly within the app too.

• edited August 2020

@zvon i agree ! that’s why i asked. the app is made so that it’s not easy to get the exact same amount of fx from scene to scene, so a copy/paste would be much appreciated...

ps: tx for the good work zvon

• @mlau said:
    ps: tx for the good work zvon

B) , thanks!