Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any rumors of a new Ipad coming out???

I originally bought a 64gig Ipad Pro, but am rapidly running out of space. Ive been producing on desktop for years, and thought i would just use ipad as a compliment to my desktop setup, but am finding that I more and more end up creating on the ipad. I NEED MORE STORAGE!! i dont want to pull the trigger on the latest model, if theres just going to be another one announced in a few months.

Comments

• If you're looking at an iPad Pro, they just updated those in March, so you're probably safe.

The bigger issue will be when can you get one in your hands. Apple continues to struggle to keep up with demand for the unit. Current orders from Apple aren't expected to be delivered until the end of the month at the earliest.

Here's some info on the newest Pros:

https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/ipad-pro/

• edited August 2020

Jon Prosser... wouldn't trust that tool, he's looking for clicks.
    New ipad base model maybe.

• most interesting are rumours about new Air

• mmm ....

• Yeah I'm guessing a new Air is on the way - the vid makes a lot of sense in arguining the case.

I was going to buy the Air 3 but finances, and then my Air 2 lasting longer than expected, meant I held off. I'm ready for a new one now though as my Air 2 is definitely struggling. Can't really justify nearly £800 for a Pro, so a new Air would be sweet. Only concerns are the headphone socket getting the chop.