Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beirut - inspired by recent events in Lebanon

tried my best to pay tribute to the people of Lebanon with some reflective ambient sounds. wishing their already struggling country a painless and speedy recovery.

Comments

• Terrible what is happening, and has been happening, there.

This track is great. There's a lot of ambient stuff that I find boring as hell. This is really engaging. I love the rhythms you get going in the first half. I always like things where the melody and the rhythm are seemlesly morphing into each other. Excellent work. Would like to hear the process behind it. @shinyisshiny

• @Gavinski Thank you. This track is quite simple. its a few tracks of Finger Fiddle, recorded individually, then added back into AUM as audio tracks and overdubbed. I used various reverbs, I think Blackhole, Stratosphere Cloud, and Alteza. I also used a touch of Kosmonaut, and i think TTAP Delay. I mapped some FX parameters and volume to midi, and played them live as i recorded the master output. Master had Fab Filter MB, Magic Death Eye Stereo, a touch of Bark Filter, and PRO-L.

I wish there was more i could do to help the people of Lebanon, but for now, the best i can do is share music inspired by their struggle, and send positive energy towards them. I plan to donate when I can.

• Simple is often best, I love some amount of minimalism.

Yes, truly awful about Beirut. Ah, what times we live in...

• Great use of finger fiddle, only just heard about / got this so it’s nice to hear it in use...

Shocking yesterday in Lebanon, I almost went to work there a while back but it didn’t work out and it’s been sad watching the last few years of struggle they have had, but this is devastating.

• Lebanon has been badly messed up for years, but seems like this explosion, on top of recent food shortages and coronavirus-related stuff is going to push it over the edge.

• Indeed, it’s been hard understanding how it’s held together lately, the rhetoric in the UK about immigrants is insane considering how it’s been there, I hope it isn’t as bad as I fear right now...

• @shinyisshiny
    I did not have you on my radar, but you put out some good sounds In your tracks. I think i will follow you to keep an eye out :wink:

• Well done for doing this with the Beirut people in mind. Terrible tragedy.