Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini 810 totally redesigned (for desktop)

Wondering if we'll be seeing a update of the iOS version or if the version we have is already the update?
Perhaps @And_Nembrini will fill us in...

Comments

• Listening with interest...

• @And_Nembrini Wondering if you can help me out. :)

I have the BST100 and the SoundMaster amps for desktop but I can’t find any way to switch presets from a host. Not even the A<=>B toggle seems to be controllable.

Is that right?

Are there any plans to add that functionality? Even the A<=>B toggle would make these wonderful amps so much more useful for live use.

• I spent a little time with the desktop v2 yesterday and it’s very good. The native cabs sound fine and I really appreciate the IR loader in Nembrini’s desktop amps. (I use Ownhammer’s (r)Evolution bundle.) Hopefully we’ll see loaders in the iOS versions, too.

• @qryss said:
    @And_Nembrini Wondering if you can help me out. :)

I have the BST100 and the SoundMaster amps for desktop but I can’t find any way to switch presets from a host. Not even the A<=>B toggle seems to be controllable.

Is that right?

Are there any plans to add that functionality? Even the A<=>B toggle would make these wonderful amps so much more useful for live use.

Yep, we are preparing a cc/pc system for changing presets which will be ready in the coming months.

The update of the mrh 810 (and the BST100) on iOS will only concern the GUI and will obviously be free.

A separate impulse loader app will be ready ASAP for iOS too.

Cheers,
    Andrea

• @And_Nembrini That’s excellent news. Thank you!

• The best will only get better!

• @And_Nembrini Thanks for updating us on the coming updates.. 🤣 as always, can’t wait to taste whatever you’ve got cookin’.. 🍽 🍹