Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Koala FX [auv3] by Elf Audio // available now !!!

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/koala-fx/id1518085697

Koala FX is the ultimate creative effects unit. It offers 16 one-touch effects that you can play intuitively like an instrument, allowing you to effortlessly morph and twist your track into something beautiful.

It includes all your favourite mix effects from Koala Sampler, but refined and souped up to allow super smooth cuts and crossfades.

Apply effects to your whole mix just to add some lofi warmth or to liven things up… or use it to sculpt synth sounds to blend in with the rest.

Save up to 8 scenes per preset, so you can cut between them in time with the music
Smoothly crossfade between scenes with a giant 8-way X-Y pad.
Rearrange the order of the effects by dragging them.
A togglable hold mode allows you to keep some effects engaged, and others off when you let go of them.
Fully automatable via your host (effects, volume, scene, XY pad)
UI is fully resizable, works great in any aspect ratio

Comments

• Wow, nice

• Nice, reorder fx would be cool in koala sampler too.

• I been waiting patiently for this Much needed

• edited August 2020

official website:
    https://www.elf-audio.com/koalafx/

store link:
    https://apps.apple.com/app/koala-fx/id1518085697

promo video:

**Koala FX is the ultimate creative effects unit. It offers 16 one-touch effects that you can play intuitively like an instrument, allowing you to effortlessly morph and twist your track into something beautiful.

It includes all your favourite mix effects from Koala Sampler, but refined and souped up to allow super smooth cuts and crossfades.

Apply effects to your whole mix just to add some lofi warmth or to liven things up… or use it to sculpt synth sounds to blend in with the rest.

• Save up to 8 scenes per preset, so you can cut between them in time with the music

• Smoothly crossfade between scenes with a giant 8-way X-Y pad.

• Rearrange the order of the effects by dragging them.

• A togglable hold mode allows you to keep some effects engaged, and others off when you let go of them.

• Fully automatable via your host (effects, volume, scene, XY pad)

• UI is fully resizable, works great in any aspect ratio

how to video:

• Thanks!!

@Michael - do you want to merge both posts?

• Excellent! Instabuy. For the FX that have been updated from their Koala versions, will the improvements feed back into a later version of Koala itself at some point?

• Nice. Insta buy also for me.

• Pre-order? Yes please. Take my money.

The effects in Koala are (for me) what makes the app so compelling. So having these bad boys available elsewhere is great. They sound really, really, really good.

• LOL holy shit it's out already?! I was just looking at the video in the other thread. FASTEST APP RELEASE EVER lol....

• playing with it now and having fun plus one mention- important one!
    it's very low on cpu!!! works smooth on my iPad Air 1:)

• Also parameters exposed yeah

• @Michael_R_Grant said:
    Excellent! Instabuy. For the FX that have been updated from their Koala versions, will the improvements feed back into a later version of Koala itself at some point?

Yes, I've already incorporated some of the enhancements, just not released yet. Too busy messing with time stretching algorithms...

• @waka_x said:
    playing with it now and having fun plus one mention- important one!
    it's very low on cpu!!! works smooth on my iPad Air 1:)

Very low except pitch shifter(!) - it's not too bad and I have ideas about how to speed it up and make it sound better

• @elf_audio said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:
    Excellent! Instabuy. For the FX that have been updated from their Koala versions, will the improvements feed back into a later version of Koala itself at some point?

Yes, I've already incorporated some of the enhancements, just not released yet. Too busy messing with time stretching algorithms...

Cool, I was just about to ask because I'm still looking for a good realtime pitch shifter that sounds acceptable up to +12 semitones.

• edited August 2020

@Charlesalbert said:
    Also parameters exposed yeah

Yes please this! I just shot Rozeta LFO at it and tested all 127 CC numbers, nothing :( any chance this is in the roadmap?

I mean unless I'm a dunce and I'm doing it wrong, totally possible..

• @iammane said:

@Charlesalbert said:

Yes please this! I just shot Rozeta LFO at it and tested all 127 CC numbers, nothing :( any chance this is in the roadmap?

What way are you doing it?

• @elf_audio said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:

Oooooh x 1,000,000.

• @iammane said:

@Charlesalbert said:

Maybe he means the AU named parameters the you can access and map from inside the AU host, like AUM or AB3.

• @uncledave said:

@iammane said:

@Charlesalbert said:

Maybe he means the AU named parameters the you can access and map from inside the AU host, like AUM or AB3.

Yeah - you can use Rozeta LFO in AUM for instance, but you need to use the little menu in AUM to map the CC that rozeta sends out to the parameter you want to control. Not super simple but not too terrible. Next feature I will add is midi learn, just thought it wasn't an essential feature, but maybe it is :/

• This looks and sounds delightful.
    Instabought!

• @elf_audio said:

@uncledave said:

@iammane said:

@Charlesalbert said:

Yeah - you can use Rozeta LFO in AUM for instance, but you need to use the little menu in AUM to map the CC that rozeta sends out to the parameter you want to control. Not super simple but not too terrible. Next feature I will add is midi learn, just thought it wasn't an essential feature, but maybe it is :/

Eh??? I must be doing it wrong lol... I think maybe I’m used to these things just having hard set CC values

• Instabuy here too, mostly to support Marek for his great work!

• @elf_audio I figured it out, you have to point the lfo to the instrument not the effect. My bad!!!

That said though, your DSP here is amazing. Koala is great, I am going to use this way more

• @iammane said:
    @elf_audio I figured it out, you have to point the lfo to the instrument not the effect. My bad!!! Edit nm still trying to figure this out. I won't make my technical difficulty your problem lol...

That said though, your DSP here is amazing. Koala is great, I am going to use this way more

• Koala and Koala FX are both built on the same base, so hopefully when I do midi learn for koala, it'll be just a copy and paste job to put it into koala fx.

• @Mathieu_ said:
    Instabuy here too, mostly to support Marek for his great work!

Ditto.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Mathieu_ said:
    Instabuy here too, mostly to support Marek for his great work!

Ditto.

mucho apreciado

• @elf_audio said:
    Koala and Koala FX are both built on the same base, so hopefully when I do midi learn for koala, it'll be just a copy and paste job to put it into koala fx.

Been using this in BM3, so sweet!

Would be awesome if it supported midi notes like Turnado does where each effects level can be assigned a velocity sensitive note to adjust the individual fx mix. This way it could work in NS2.