Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

dub reggae anyone?

hi folks!
hope you're all healthy. i'm very happy with my latest ios creation. this tune, an old swedish folk song, is made with:

reggae drummer
axon (percussion)
dubstation 2
bleass shimmer
bs-16i (piano)
tardigrain (drone)
roli noise (strings)
and finally a "real" ukulele bass.
i do all the singing and i just chose a preset in "final touch" for the mastering.

happy if you have any feedback for me.
thanks and goodnight from sweden.

Comments

• Very cool.
    Sounds really good to me.
    I like the more dubby section at the end after around 2:40 or so.
    Would like more of that overall, and don’t be shy with the echoes, either 😊.

Maybe do a more straightforward mix like you have at the beginning, and do an additional dub version where you can get more wild throughout without worrying if the original tune is getting conveyed or not.

• thanks a lot @CracklePot
    good idea. my original plan was actually 2 versions, but i got lazy and wanted to finish the song. that's why i had a shorter dub part at the end.

• Awesome, brother! Ukulele bass sounds really nice. I was trying one before the quarantine, but they are expensive here :lol:
    Gonna take a look on the rest of your channel. This is pure gold! Gratulerar!
    Cheers

• Awesome.

• Once again.. Brilliant stuff!.. Always love your music & voice.. Ever fancy doing a collab if you fancied doing Soulful House?.. Stopped making Reggae a few years ago.. πŸ˜‰

• Love it. Great video too

• @senhorlampada thank you very much. my bass is a kala u-bass. I can really recommend it.

@Morgman73 thanks a lot 😊

@studs1966 thank very much. if you need voice in your track i’ll be happy to help you 😊

@Richtowns thank you very nuch 😊

• @fattigman said:
    @senhorlampada thank you very much. my bass is a kala u-bass. I can really recommend it.

@Morgman73 thanks a lot 😊

@studs1966 thank very much. if you need voice in your track i’ll be happy to help you 😊

@Richtowns thank you very nuch 😊

Cool.. Thank you..

• Nice track. I don't understand the lyrics though. I only speak Swedish Chef.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr thanks 😊
    Is the swedish chef a sesame street character? Btw I’m the best geoshreder 😜

• Bloody ripper track mate. :) I love the chill vibe, and I really love your voice. I'm with @studs1966 in that I hope to get you on one of my tracks. 😁 Cheers.

• @fattigman big up!
    Loved it!

• Loved it too, great work, great melody, great mix and great visuals too!! B)

• Thank you all.
    @jwmmakerofmusic just send me message if you need vocals.

@Janosax thanks, I used the app Staella for visual effects.

• @id_23 thanks a lot πŸ™πŸ˜Š

• Very good! I agree with cracklepot that I’d love to see much, much heavier handed use of echo btw!

• edited July 2020

@Gavinski thank you for feedback. I think more echo would be great too πŸ‘