Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samplr - Can Buffer Size Be Changed?

Samplr has been a revelation to me and I'm using it on most things right now. A couple of operational questions though:

1. Is it possible to change Samplr buffer size? When Samplr is connected to AUM via IAA & Ableton Link, there is a delay with larger buffer sizes between AUM & Samplr which is not present with other Linked IAA apps e.g. SECTOR, which seems to be perfectly in time and delay compensated in the same scenario.

e.g. If the AUM buffer size is 1024 (which I use to increase number of apps I can use), then the Samplr timing is roughly 30ms behind, which makes it less useful for rhythmic effects.

If there is a way to get round this without decreasing buffer size in AUM please let me know.

1. Is it possible to copy an entire slot to another slot? I can copy\paste the sample, but the settings e.g. slice positions etc don't copy with it.

Thanks!