Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Iconnectivity Iconnect Audio 4+ Help requested

13»

Comments

• I 100% agree that it is hard to understand why it doesn’t save. Seems like it should just work. Hopefully someone with an AUDIO4c will step forward and say that it does work for them, and then I can investigate some more. But yes.... I think I can get by without the presets and just settle on a configuration that generally works for me.

It is crazy to me that they would release new software (Auracle-for-x) that cripples some of the strongest selling points of the device. It was the promise of dynamic allocation of those 20 channels that made me buy the AUDIO4c. If I couldn't run iConfig I would return the unit.

• I fully agree, but the majority of customers seems to have trouble with exactly that great set of features.
    For one part probably user non-patience, for the other it's the description of features.
    (not only too technical, but also diffuse in large sections... even for an experienced DAW user like myself)

The layout starts with the full set of submixers instead of a single one.
    Until someone here posted those tabs can be removed by setting the number of mixes to zero, I had no idea about this option.
    It cleans up screen space and the routing matrix dramatically and ad hoc virtual cabling is eased a lot.
    Once you get some routine with certain channels that are always used in the same way, operation is quite smooth.