Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Glorious Fourth / Fall From Grace

edited July 2020 in Creations

This Independence Day is like no other in the lives of Americans. Perhaps December 7th was akin to what we are experiencing. Images, in our memories, of the USS Arizona, capsized. Men clinging to her decks. Today we have our own bombarded Arizona. Our illusions shattered we gaze on the wreckage and search for hope. So it is with this track. A mix of shock, sadness, lost greatness, outrage and hope. Hope for better days to come. We will have the strength. I believe that.

The piece was improvised and inspired by a SynthMasterOne patch (“Expensive Strings” lol! Bulent and his bro, god bless them, are Turkish after all). Played on the Cubasis keyboard. iSymphonic trumpets and timpani, SynTronik brass, and two BeatHawk choirs.

Comments

• Just bumping this cause I think it’s worth listening to. Happy fourth, my fellow Americans!

• Well done LL. Happy 4th to you as well. Supposed to be hot as hell around here tomorrow. Summertime baby!

• Thank you so much @Ben. Yeah, things are getting pretty hot in a lot of ways. Take care.