Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Little Wing Jam - Nembrini Sound-Master

Going for that clean(ish) Hendrix tone on my new fav amp sim. Chain: Strat (scuse the 60 cycle hum) -> Cry Baby Mini -> Sound-Master clean channel -> Nembrini Analog Rack Reverb. Having a lot of fun with this one, thanks again @NembriniAudio!

Comments

• Great cover, great song

• Really cool!

• Awesome brother. Anytime I feel rusty it's straight into a Little Wing jam. The mix of major & relative minor licks that the Em / G ebb & flow can inspire always gets the fingers up & running.

• Thanks @cuscolima @And_Nembrini @JRSIV. Been trying to play this song for over 40 years, so much appreciated.

• Damn!

Loved that way at the end!

Nice job.

• @SNystrom said:
    Damn!

Loved that way at the end!

Nice job.

Thanks man. Jimi did some amazing wah-wah endings live sometimes on Little Wing - Isle of Wight, I think.

• Oh yeah! Isle is definitely truly classic!

(Glad you were able to get my wah reference from “way!” 🤓)

• 50 years ago today James Marshall Hendrix left us. His music and guitar playing is still fresh and continues to inspire - still the best.

To commemorate, here's an updated Little Wing. Switched out the Soundmaster for the Marshall, added bass and percussion, and got a buddy of mine to do the vocals.