Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ChordPasX - how to change octave?

Hi all

This has bothered me for ages but I keep forgetting to ask someone: how does one change the octave of the generated chords? From what I've learned myself, it's not possible to change the chord in the target app/synth because ChordPadX just plays the same octave regardless. Anyone know? Sorry to ask such a basic question - it's just been doing my head in for ages! I really like the app and would like to resolve this little niggle. Thanks in advance, as always.

Comments

• Hi
    Since I had the same question as you regarding how to change the octave inside chordpadx I wrote to Mathieu Routier the dev who replyed very fast.
    That s what he said about the octave change in chorpadX.

He gave me permission to copy its message here:

"If you want to shift everything, then you can do that by modifying the MIDI output octave shift option.
    If you want to edit individual chords, you must enter Edit mode, then select the pad you want to modify, and change its Properties. The Chord Editor enables you to change the chord type, but also other options, such as the octave shift."

Hope it help

• I Just transpose octaves with AUM all the time.