Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bandcamp donating 100% shares

I have begun to buy music on Bandcamp - it was difficult for me, being an Apple Music user for a long time.

Anyway, I wanted to share this from the Bandcamp daily. The campaign is tomorrow.

This Friday, from midnight to midnight Pacific Time, we will be donating 100% of our share of sales to the NAACP Legal Defense Fund (and we’re doing this every June 19th from here on out).

You can read the rest of the story here:
https://daily.bandcamp.com/features/artists-and-labels-offering-donations-special-merch-juneteenth-fundraiser

Comments

• Me too. I really like the Bandcamp service. Its cool to have them forever in my account for streaming and I have the chance to download them for offline listening.
    They often have these cool 100% donation days once in a while and sales on the albums, subscription to artist to get all their stuff instantly, sometimes 50% on the whole discography and so forth. I am a fan ;)

• @david_2017 said:
    Me too. I really like the Bandcamp service. Its cool to have them forever in my account for streaming and I have the chance to download them for offline listening.
    They often have these cool 100% donation days once in a while and sales on the albums, subscription to artist to get all their stuff instantly, sometimes 50% on the whole discography and so forth. I am a fan ;)

Yes, streaming is good because you have access to so much music. The feeling of having the music forever is nice too - and you actually support the artist.

I have sometimes thought about a middle ground? Bandcamp streaming... monthly fee + option to buy music but I really don't know how this could help the artists...