Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Yamaha MMS Tutorials

Hi all.
As this is my first post here (always late to the party) I thought I'd contribute something. You may have seen a link elsewhere but I've created 7 tutorial videos for MMS. That's over 1 hour of hopefully useful stuff for you to watch.
Here's the link:

Comments

• Hi and welcome @MikiStrange they are great videos so thanks very much. Been collecting them as they have appeared. Very well thought out and presented. Cheers!

• Thanks, @MikiStrange, your videos are really appreciated.

• Welcome Miki. Thanks for sharing your MMS expertise! :)

• Great videos...very helpful! Thanks Miki.

• Hi Miki, thanks for videos, you've made sense of a perplexing app.

• Any ideas on how to mitigate the wonky timing issue ?

• Thank you Miki for your MMS tutorials!!!! I wish that developers did the kind of thing that you have done for their own apps. It would make for nice use case scenarios and app workflow that aren't readily apparent it most iOS apps mostly because of unique interfaces or poor layouts.