Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Touchable Pro Update

From the Dev.

Hello everyone :)

We have some good news to share with you!
On Friday, June 12th we will release the long awaited update for touchAble Pro.

Most notably, the update includes a complete rewrite of the communications system - which solves all connectivity issues that users reported with the Windows & Android versions of the app.

Another prominent addition is the new Device-Template Editor. It allows to create custom Templates for Non-Ableton Devices such as VSTs & AUs that are not tied to the current Live Set.

And now for our longtime users of touchAble 3:
For the first time ever we will open an upgrade path for you:
We will introduce an upgrade-bundle of touchAble 3 & touchAble Pro at a very attractive price - if you already own touchAble 3 you can complete the bundle by paying only the price-difference.

But wait, or actually - don't wait:
To celebrate the release of the update and the bundle, there will be a sale of both, touchAble Pro & the bundle during the first week after release.

More Information about the Update and the sale will follow in the coming days.

Comments

• That's good, hope they look at Modstep 2 next :)

• @Carnbot said:
    That's good, hope they look at Modstep 2 next :)

Well said

• edited June 2020

Wish there was a video of the new features in action...

• edited June 2020

Great news, custom templates for plugins seems cool idea. Especially for lazy people like that didn't get into Lemur or MidiDesigner.
    OT. It's funny, few years ago I bought iPad for one purpose - control ableton with touchable. 3 years later I got everything on iPad and don't feel the need in Ableton :)

• edited June 2020

Hmmm...had my eye on Touchable Pro for a while, but pricey. Interested to see what this sale is like..

• I’ve been using this lately on a MacBook Pro running Catalina and Live 10.. Wow! This app is quite amazing as a controller for Live.. I had zero issues with connectivity and didn’t notice any latency issues either.. just smooth sailing.. Highly recommended if you’re running a Mac with Live..
    Curious about the new Device-Template Editor.. custom templates? Could be very useful..

• @lazyass said:
    Great news, custom templates for plugins seems cool idea. Especially for lazy people like that didn't get into Lemur or MidiDesigner.
    OT. It's funny, few years ago I bought iPad for one purpose - control ableton with touchable. 3 years later I got everything on iPad and don't feel the need in Ableton :)

My touchAble Pro set up gave me a very clear idea of what I wanted to to achieve on iOS natively.

In reality, it’s what got me into MPE stuff/Linnstrument. And now this is key to my approach

• edited June 2020

I just bought it yesterday - I’m dying here...

@MonzoPro said:
    Hmmm...had my eye on Touchable Pro for a while, but pricey. Interested to see what this sale is like..

• @Crawlingwind said:
    I just bought it yesterday - I’m dying here...

@MonzoPro said:

Oh bugger, painful. I know the feeling, I’ve bought pricey apps on the past only for them to go on sale a week later, or in the case of one app - become free!

• I pm’d the OP, and contacted their support. That’s just too close for me...

• > @MonzoPro said:
      > > @Crawlingwind said:
      > > I just bought it yesterday - I’m dying here...
      > >
      > >
      > > > @MonzoPro said:
      > > > Hmmm...had my eye on Touchable Pro for a while, but pricey. Interested to see what this sale is like..
      >
      > Oh bugger, painful. I know the feeling, I’ve bought pricey apps on the past only for them to go on sale a week later, or in the case of one app - become free!
  • Damnit I just deleted my Live crack

• Is this still happening?

• edited June 2020

@MonzoPro

I got an email this morning from their tech support. They told me to request a refund, and the upgrade/sale is happening today. Have not seen anything yet.

• @Crawlingwind said:
    @MonzoPro

I got an email this morning from their tech support. They told me to request a refund, and the upgrade/sale is happening today. Have not seen anything yet.

Cool, thanks for the update. Hope you get your refund ok.

• edited June 2020

Hey there :)
    we are just waiting for all platforms to synchronise so we can push all the different release buttons.
    ..hopefully within the next 7 hours so we can rightfully claim it was on the 12th (at least in hawaii) ;)

@Crawlingwind hope you can get the refund! you did buy it on iOS right? otherwise we could manually initiate a refund.

• Hey there - yes, iOS purchase. I just submitted my refund request. Thanks for checking in! Can’t wait to see the new developments!

@cblomert said:
    we are just waiting for all platforms to synchronise so we can push all the different release buttons.
    ..hopefully within the next 7 hours so we can rightfully claim it was on the 12th (at least in hawaii) ;)

@Crawlingwind hope you can get the refund! you did buy it on iOS right? otherwise we could manually initiate a refund.

• @cblomert said:

Good to see you here sir. Can’t wait to see the update. Hope you and team are doing well. 👊🏼™️

• Touchable (not the ‘pro’), seems to have dropped from £89 to £29, with a £15 IAP. No mention of an update. If that’s the sale then it’s still too rich for my pockets.

• edited June 2020

£84.99 is an erroneous price for the original versions, Either that or they’ve priced it that way to stop people inadvertently buying the legacy version ?

No sale or bundle/upgrade price available yet as far as I can see.

• @zeropoint said:
    £84.99 is an erroneous price for the original versions, Either that or they’ve priced it that way to stop people inadvertently buying the legacy version ?

I seem to remember something about overpricing it so people didn’t buy it, and bought the new Pro version instead. It’s been reduced to £29.99 +IAPS now, but the Pro is the same price. I guess everything will be revealed soon.

• We had to adjust the touchAble 3 price to get the bundle to an acceptable price !
    please don't buy t3 alone :D

• @cblomert said:
    We had to adjust the touchAble 3 price to get the bundle to an acceptable price !
    please don't buy t3 alone :D

I’m confused - there’s Touchable for £28.99 plus a £14.99 IAP, and Touchable Pro, also for £28.99. Neither say they’ve been updated.

Where’s the sale, and which is the new version?

• I think there’s a bundle being added, they seem to take time to show up...

• @Carnbot said:
    I think there’s a bundle being added, they seem to take time to show up...

All seems very complicated. I was hoping for a sale, I’m not spending nearly £30 on it...

• Does Touchable Pro send midi, or is it Ableton only as a controller?

• Sorry guys - the bundle and sale are not online yet
    @MonzoPro the new and current version is touchAble Pro.
    The apps will go on sale tonight - and we hope the bundle will be available shortly after!

We are about to press the buttons for the update - they should appear in your stores soon :)

• @cblomert just purchased, looks like a great tool, excited to try it out. Im tyring to get the server and manual from the website, and am getting 404 errors on the site. nothing is loading. is there a new site perhaps?

• @cblomert said:
    Sorry guys - the bundle and sale are not online yet
    @MonzoPro the new and current version is touchAble Pro.
    The apps will go on sale tonight - and we hope the bundle will be available shortly after!

We are about to press the buttons for the update - they should appear in your stores soon :)

Ah great, thanks for the heads up. Bit late here now, but will check it out tomorrow.

• @MonzoPro said:

@zeropoint said:

I seem to remember something about overpricing it so people didn’t buy it, and bought the new Pro version instead. It’s been reduced to £29.99 +IAPS now, but the Pro is the same price. I guess everything will be revealed soon.

Seems it is released Ver 1.5... $19....

• @shinyisshiny said:
    @cblomert just purchased, looks like a great tool, excited to try it out. Im tyring to get the server and manual from the website, and am getting 404 errors on the site. nothing is loading. is there a new site perhaps?

Looks like a bad URL. Looks like they forgot the #:
    https://zerodebug.com/#/touchable