Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Bach Tours Japan" P&F#1 in Pentatonic *with THREE bonus tracks*

McDMcD
edited June 2020 in Creations

If Beethoven gets a massage then Bach is not far behind.
(Clare de Lune next?)

BONUS FOR LONG TIME LISTENERS:

Comments

• Cool, what did you use may I ask?

• @Toastedghost said:
    Cool, what did you use may I ask?

Sure.
    Musk midi player for the Bach original.
    Rozeta Scalars to enforce Major Pentatonics.
    Ravenscroft and iSymphonic.

• edited June 2020

Try some more exotic scales. I’d love to hear a Bach fugue forced into some Romainian harmonies. Mind you, I could just go listen to some Bartok...

• Like the bonus track. That Bach energy is incomparable.

• McDMcD
    edited June 2020

"I'll be Bach." Arnold, The Terminator.

As requested...

Tocatta and Fugue in D Hungary Gypsy (coerced down from the original D minor).

Damn... it crashed 3 times using Musk Player in AUM... shifting to
    external instance of BS-16i with AUM as the MIDI destination.

Rozeta Scaler gets the D minor instance and forces it in the Hungarian Gypsy. Is that even legal in the US? Then the result is broadcast around the globe via SoundCloud.

The Piano is the cheap and lovely iGrand... too much going on for Ravenscroft to get it's required daily vitamins and not fall over too.

The orchestra is the international sensation iSymphonic "Serenata Strings 4".

Wow. There's a section around 4:00 that sounds just like Philip Glass. Like the record is stuck on a skipping groove. Remember those days? Bueller? Spicoli?

Tocatta and Fugue in D Hungary Gypsy (coerced down from the original D minor).

• So much power so little RAM.

• McDMcD
    edited June 2020

Here's another approach. Take a simple melodic piece and run it through 5 Rozeta Scalers and spread the transpositions over a nice set of intervals... a B minor 9th in this case and
    send the whole stream through randomizer script to weed out some of the notes and forward the results to an Orchestra preset in iSymphonic.

The Musk MIDI player gets hung up in and just holds out waiting for me to stop the whole
    ordeal.

The final results remind me of Aaron Copland's orchestral work like "Appalachian Spring". Bach just supplied the melodic intervals.

• Very cool. Loved the scrunchy chords near the end of the fugue. You’re right, the last piece was very Appalachian Spring...