Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Into the light // Groovebox ditty

First go at Groovebox. Less is more. Enjoy.

Comments

• love the middle passage, and the melody ..JS Bach ish B)

• @noob said:
    love the middle passage, and the melody ..JS Bach ish B)

Cheers 🙏 Yeah I get what you mean now that you mention it

• Yup, love the Bach :) Be careful....I find Groovebox simply addictive

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Yup, love the Bach :) Be careful....I find Groovebox simply addictive

Thanks...I’m typical of most around here - self confessed appaholic. I think like most that tends to mean you neglect about 60% of the apps you buy after the initial buzz. But since this got updated with the new synth it’s got my attention again

• @barabajagal said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Yup, love the Bach :) Be careful....I find Groovebox simply addictive

Thanks...I’m typical of most around here - self confessed appaholic. I think like most that tends to mean you neglect about 60% of the apps you buy after the initial buzz. But since this got updated with the new synth it’s got my attention again

It's just so blinking easy to get something going and quick and then easiest automation and then out the door etc :)

• It's just so blinking easy to get something going and quick and then easiest automation and then out the door etc :)

Exactly....bit different from my usual stuff but really enjoyed doing this