Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Compressor of Choice

2»

Comments

• @Ailerom said:

@jolico said:

@Ailerom said:
    Either Rough Rider, the Cubase 3 Comp, Barricade. I could go for a nice visual comp like Pro-C without the price tag. I suppose that is Barricade but, meh, not really from my POV.

Not TBBarricade. That’s the limiter with built in clipper and compressor.

TBCompressor is their advanced super compressor.

Well, they call it a compressor and limiter so that was good enough for me. Plus I wrote that before TB Comp was out.

"Barricade 4

Transparent, mastering-grade
    true-peak compressor and limiter"

:lol:
    I should have checked the date before commenting.

• @Lily said:
    When choosing an air compressor, you must first understand the

(1) Compressed air application

(2) Minimum operating pressure and

(3) The demand air volume at the tip and off the peak. If the difference between the highest and lowest operating pressure reaches 3bar, you must consider the "high and low pressure diversion", and then choose different types of air compressors according to the changes in the peak and off-peak burdens, such as the "base load" using centrifugal (single machine> 75CMM) or spiral type (single machine <60CMM): "Variable load" uses a high-pressure air machine and a large air tank to respond.

(4) Different forms and grades of dryers and precision filters are selected and configured according to different gas quality. Too good quality wastes energy, and insufficient quality affects the production process, which must be carefully considered.

(5) The control technology of the air machine is changing with each passing day. The technologies such as "multi-machine interlocking", "variable frequency transmission" and "remote monitoring" can effectively suppress the waste of centrifugal BOV and spiral empty cars (saving electricity costs by 25-40%) , Reduce the capacity and investment of the standby machine (15-30%), and stabilize the air supply pressure (plus or minus 0.1 bar). Air machine

(6) The operating efficiency cannot only be compared with the nominal horsepower and air volume in the catalog, but the focus is on the actual "performance curve" and "air volume per horse".

(7) The installation considers the size of the computer room space. Ventilation conditions, noise isolation, waste heat, waste water recycling, etc. all induce energy use. In addition, "centralized" has lower installation, maintenance and control costs than "distributed", and can also reduce peripheral equipment.

(8) As for the cooling methods, there are two types of cooling methods: air cooling and water cooling. Air cooling does not require additional investment in cooling tower rainwater, but it must have good ventilation: water cooling is that the operating temperature is not affected by the environment and is beneficial to the life of the air compressor. There are shortcomings of icing burst and blockage.You can find more info here https://okmarts.com/ Tecumseh Refrigeration Compressor, LG Refrigeration Compressor

(9) The power supply planning voltage demand and the stability of the voltage drop must be required. The centrifuge is usually high-voltage and cannot be moved at all. It will cause an impact on the grid when starting, and it should be kept in regular operation.

(10) The maintenance room must have appropriate maintenance space, necessary lifting facilities and access channels, and the engineering personnel and maintenance should also be given different professional maintenance training.

Thanks A.I. for the laughs !

• @jolico said:

You have insulted me deeply. I shall retreat into a period of self reflection and when I return my wrath shall be unleashed.

• @Ailerom said:

@jolico said:

You have insulted me deeply. I shall retreat into a period of self reflection and when I return my wrath shall be unleashed.

Ok, I'm back. Prepare to receive your due punishment.

No worries. ;)

• @cuscolima said:

Thanks A.I. for the laughs !

I laughed too! But it troubles me. This time it's clunky and obvious and we see through it immediately, but it I don't think it stops here. In a few years' time, we'll have terminators coming out the wazoo. Skynet is coming.
    https://www.newscientist.com/article/2264957-quantum-internet-signals-beamed-between-drones-a-kilometre-apart/

Also, Pro-C 2! So good. It's so very good. It's really a compressor suite, with 8 different models (Bus, Classic, Opto, Clean, Mastering, Punch, Pumping and Vocal) and it has the best interface. And it's iPad only, which probably strikes it from the list for a few folks, but give it a good look, my iPad peeps. There are some great tutorials for it here and here.

• Any RoughRider fans here? Free compressor but I love it for processing synths and rhythm parts -- Phat as fuck!

• TB Compressor is 8,99€ vs 32€ for Fabfilter pro c-2.
    I know fabfilters comp is great, but how does TB compare?. It’s A LOT cheaper and looks very capable, maybe missing the different modes...
    I like these type of compressors with good visualization where you can see exactly what’s happening.

• @OscarSouth said:
    Any RoughRider fans here? Free compressor but I love it for processing synths and rhythm parts -- Phat as fuck!

Yes! Solid and free. Unbelievable.