Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How To Set Up The Arturia KeyStep Pro With Your iPad

So this may be useful for anyone considering buying a KeyStep Pro and how you might inter grate into your particular iPad set up for recording or performance situations.
Hope this is useful and helpful to some of you 😊👍

Comments

• I don't have one of these, I have the amateur version instead. That said, I will watch your video just because I enjoy listening to you work and watching your flow. As the mighty Abba once said, thank you for the music.

• Awesome, can't wait to watch! I just bought one of these and love it... :smiley:

• @oddSTAR I don’t think you’ll be disappointed in the KSPs capabilities as a controller, I think this will shine as a live performance tool for the iPad, especially if you also like to use hardware too

• Doug I’ve never asked you before, but what is your preference for keybed action? Weighted? Semi-weighted? Synth action? I’ve always wondered because you’re such a maestro.

• Doug, I have a keystep pro as well and I am using with my iPad. Have you tried to use it with the Arturia Spark app? I can’t get it to trigger the pads.

• Would I miss any features or (potentially add latency) if I took the MIDI from the Keystep with a normal midi cable to a soundcard that goes straight to the iPad? This instead of the USB midi.
    Would save me some cables/converters