Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Deals Thread: What are your tricks to save money when you buy gear?

I already worked on a music store. The margin are huge on certain product (40%). I just heard about Honey, a Chrome add-on that browse the web for you to let you find the best coupon when you buy something. Does that really work? In Canada, we have a website call Shopbot. It’s like a search engine for price products. You search for any product and they will show you the store with the best price.

What are your tips and tricks to save money when you buy music gear?

I’m a member on the app Unidays and I have 10% off on Apple and Dell product, not bad.

Comments

• My trick ... trade.

• Make it clear you are wanting to and are able to buy it. Ask what the bottom line price is, then ask if there is anything off for cash. Then tell them you have been offered a better deal elsewhere, then walk towards the door... if they don’t call you back - you are probably at their cheapest price.

• Best trick is to have the music you make pay for your gear.

Like I’ve ever done that though :D