Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Has anyone installed the new GE LABS update?

GE Labs has an update that it says will “Optimize the mall.”

It has me a wee bit concerned since when the last all-new guitar amp simulator (VStomp Amp) updated their mall, about half the original free items were no longer free and had become “in-amp purchases.“

Thanks to an astute forum member, most of us were able to avoid that issue. Hopefully this update isn’t similar.

Comments

• They are still just charging for Preset Save Slots.

• I was just wondering if they moved any of the kit to IAPs.

Are the preset slots still 50% off?

Thanks!

• I’ve updated, this is the shop page (don’t think it’s changed but I didn’t really pay attention before)

• Still haven’t updated, but figured I should purchase the infinite pack while it was still 50% off.

If it’s good enough for @flo26, then it’s good enough for me!

• @SNystrom said:
    Still haven’t updated, but figured I should purchase the infinite pack while it was still 50% off.

If it’s good enough for @flo26, then it’s good enough for me!

It’s really kind,but always use what belongs to you😉.

• "My" amp is a 1975 Marlboro Soundworks 10 watt solid-state practice amp made by Montgomery Wards.

I'm thinking anything in the world is better than that!!!! 🙃

• @SNystrom said:
    "My" amp is a 1975 Marlboro Soundworks 10 watt solid-state practice amp made by Montgomery Wards.

Sounds like the kind of thing Jack White would use!

• Hahaha!!! Perhaps it's worth $5,000 to him!

Definitely has some serious retro street cred!

• Somewhere in a storage locker in South Florida I have a Fender Princeton Chorus and a '65 blackface Fender Champ.

Now if I could only get the owner of the unit to return from Dubai to unlock it for me!

• I have a 1971 Hiwatt DR103 and matching (but more recent) quad box under it. Alas I live in a house not a stadium so I can’t play it. Way too loud.

I used to play it live but not so much any more.

And those prices look like the same as the sale prices were but they’ve made them the normal prices, no?

• @qryss +0,5

DR504 with a matching 212 here, used to play it live but not so much any more.
    It’s kept in flight cases so collecting dust is easier on the little beast.

• I saw a Hiwatt 103 with the original 4x on Reverb recently.

Both units kept in flight cases from day one. Was asking for a super-premium price as a result. Thinking those cases will definitely help the value.

• edited August 2020

I updated GE LABS to the most recent version today. I noticed that since this last update the audio is no longer in stereo. Eventhough i have stereo output enabled. I tested this latest version on both iPhone and iPad and both output now only in mono. I compared it with a previous version of GE Labs that i didn’t update yet on another iPad and that one still sounds in full stereo with all the exact same settings. A good effect to test it with is ping pong delay at the end of the chain to make sure it outputs a stereo field. I cannot get that effect or any other preset to sound stereo anymore. Double checked all my settings and everything is still set to stereo. I think something went wrong with the last update since i don’t have that issue with the older version. Can someone else please verify and confirm that this is also happening to them with the latest version? Thank you.

• @Dutchee said:
    I updated GE LABS to the most recent version today. I noticed that since this last update the audio is no longer in stereo. Eventhough i have stereo output enabled. I tested this latest version on both iPhone and iPad and both output now only in mono. I compared it with a previous version of GE Labs that i didn’t update yet on another iPad and that one still sounds in full stereo with all the exact same settings. A good effect to test it with is ping pong delay at the end of the chain to make sure it outputs a stereo field. I cannot get that effect or any other preset to sound stereo anymore. Double checked all my settings and everything is still set to stereo. I think something went wrong with the last update since i don’t have that issue with the older version. Can someone else please verify and confirm that this is also happening to them with the latest version? Thank you.

I got stereo working again, but only if i disable the EQ Compensation in the output section. Seems that this turns the signal to mono. Not sure if this is a bug or intended...

• Good to know it can be fixed