Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jimminy / Hopping jazz Piano

edited May 2020 in Creations

RC275 enhanced with 4pkts Shimmer. IFretless acoustic bass and Bassalicious Acoustic Touch Bass.

Comments

• You stay in the same key from beginning to end and stick pretty close to bebop scales through out so the basics of music theory are evident in your improvisations. But you're at the point where those details are not top of mind. I guess it's like the autonomous nervous system that keeps the heart beating and lungs working while we think about what to have for lunch. There's really nothing random about your playing but it is highly trained to make decisions fast based upon years of musical culture that kind of terminated with bebop harmonic ideas. Those that followed threw most of the theory out the window and embraced improvised randomness or what would sound random like the flurry of random fingerings I can get with a woodwind storm.

Nice bass work here. I love a good walking bass. It takes a lot of practice to do that unconsciously.