Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Live video: Two iPads & a Korg R-3

Back in January I began work on what I'd hoped would be a new live set. Then circumstances changed. Will there even be any clubs to play in once this is all over? Among sectors that have recently been financially hard hit, the live music scene that many depend on for entertainment and earnings may take years to recover. Be strong comrades.

Performance notes:
Korg R-3: lower split latched random arp with muted steps

iPad Pro AUM (connected to R-3 & Novation Launchkey via powered USB hub):
Sunrizer (R-3 upper split)
Chameleon (Launchkey; Korg Wavestation sample from Rhythm Lab, through Blamsoft F-16 filter with cutoff, resonance & saturation assigned to Launchkey knobs, plus vibrato from modwheel)
Tardigrain - Rozeta Particles
Bismark bs-16i - Rozeta Particles

iPad AUM (connected Novation Launchkey Mini):
Sequencing: Digikeys
Zeeon, Synthmaster One, SynthDrum, mood
Voice Sample in Chameleon: Greta Thunberg speaking at World Economic Forum in Davos

Comments