Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samsara / Zeeon, TAQS.IM, SwarPlug, AK808

edited April 2020 in Creations

Some member of ABF created a free patch for Zeeon called ‘Blendola”. Whoever you are, a big thank you for that great sound. Please identify yourself! Additional instruments, NSK2, iFretless Bass and MidEastDrummer. @MobileMusic, please give a listen if you’re about.

Samsara is Sanskrit for wandering.

Comments

• @LinearLineman

This is fabulous as always! Thanks for posting it. BTW, You may be interested in a YouTube channel I’ve been following for spiritual guidance. Samsara is discussed as well as many other topics. Best to you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6X8QK9_JG49hJxnzAu-1w

• Thanks for the link and the sweet compliment, @scadet. I will enjoy listening to Nisargadatta. That Advaita stuff always gets to me in a quantum physics sort of way.

• Very nice? Is Blendola the lead voice? Where did you download it from?

• Yes, Blendola is the lead guitar like sound, not the reedy second lead. Blendola was made by an ABF member and part of the free 256 patch bank stated here and in TheSoundTestRoom video Doug made. I just got Zeeon and am loving it, especially the ABF patches, Thanks for listening!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks for the link and the sweet compliment, @scadet. I will enjoy listening to Nisargadatta. That Advaita stuff always gets to me in a quantum physics sort of way.

My pleasure to share this wonderful message. Here’s is another one of his books that is well narrated and set to relaxing Indian music. Good stuff for getting to sleep.