Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS Production Memes

Comments

• @Gravitas said:

@jolico said:

@ervin said:

😂

Awesome meme.
    Instabuy.
    ….but could you also make it dark mode and portrait mode compatible.

This....😂

@yug said:
    After spending a couple hours reading manuals and making drum maps for LK, this is what I've come up with:

Well yeah.... Lolololol....

C2 = C3 = C4 = something or other.
    Sometimes I just guess and hope for the best.

Where's the facepalm emoji when you need it. 😂

Always my protest on the world's decisions: incompatible AC outlets, international/US paper sizes, and now the Yamaha/Roland C3/C4!

• @Artj said:

@Gravitas said:

@jolico said:

@ervin said:

😂

Awesome meme.
    Instabuy.

This....😂

@yug said:
    After spending a couple hours reading manuals and making drum maps for LK, this is what I've come up with:

Always my protest on the world's decisions: incompatible AC outlets, international/US paper sizes, and now the Yamaha/Roland C3/C4!

Lololololololol

Especially Yamaha/Roland C3/C4 😆

• @iOSTRAKON said:

Well done!

• @Gravitas said:

@Artj said:

@Gravitas said:

@jolico said:

@ervin said:

😂

Awesome meme.
    Instabuy.

This....😂

@yug said:

Lololololololol

You can add Type A and Type B

Which one is it:

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• @AlmostAnonymous said:

@Gravitas said:

@Artj said:

@Gravitas said:

@jolico said:

@ervin said:

😂

Awesome meme.
    Instabuy.

This....😂

@yug said:

Lololololololol

You can add Type A and Type B

Which one is it:

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Where's the usb cable?

Type A

• edited June 2021

I will only buy AUv3s that have...

:p

• edited July 2021

@mjcouche said:

GK!

Grand prize! I posted this meme in multiple places. You’re the only one to recognize him!

I started with Henry James, tried Truman Capote, Hemingway, Dickens... GK was just the funniest.

...and no doubt the best C++ coder! :D

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@mjcouche said:

GK!

Grand prize! I posted this meme in multiple places. You’re the only one to recognize him!

I started with Henry James, tried Truman Capote, Hemingway, Dickens... GK was just the funniest.

...and no doubt the best C++ coder! :D

Hahaha that’s wonderful.

• I first looked up Garrison Keillor, no that wasn’t it. Finally figured it out and he sounds like someone I would enjoy reading. I see he is also on Project Gutenberg! @Lady_App_titude or @mjcouche what would you recommend for a first reading of GK?

• @Sawiton said:
    I first looked up Garrison Keillor, no that wasn’t it. Finally figured it out and he sounds like someone I would enjoy reading. I see he is also on Project Gutenberg! @Lady_App_titude or @mjcouche what would you recommend for a first reading of GK?

The Man who was Thursday,
    The Everlasting Man,
    Manalive,
    Father Brown stories,
    Orthodoxy

• edited July 2021

@Sawiton said:
    I first looked up Garrison Keillor, no that wasn’t it. Finally figured it out and he sounds like someone I would enjoy reading. I see he is also on Project Gutenberg! @Lady_App_titude or @mjcouche what would you recommend for a first reading of GK?

The Complete Father Brown can be found in the iBooks store for FREE. I mainly know it from the BBC/PBS tv series, which I highly recommend. It is set in the Cotswolds in the 50s.

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@Sawiton said:

The Complete Father Brown can be found in the iBooks store for FREE. I mainly know it from the BBC/PBS tv series, which I highly recommend. It is set in the Cotswolds in the 50s.

An excellent series! It is loosely based on the books. But happily awaiting another season!

• edited July 2021

This meme is dedicated to the MIDI Wind Player..

Yamaha #WT11 #WX11 #FM #4OPsynth #MIDI #WindController

• Ha ha @Lady_App_titude what should this thread do without you 😄

• @tk32 said:

😂

• edited November 2021

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @d4d0ug said:

Stolen from fb…

😂

• Not music, but Christmas:

• Seeing this a lot at the moment.