Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Change Forum Name?

Any way to change my name on the forum? When I first created this account, I used my usual gamer tag. Now that I’m getting more into music, I’m hoping to change to my alias.

Comments

• PM Michael

• @auxmux said:
    PM Michael

Thank you.

• @YourJunk said:
    Any way to change my name on the forum? When I first created this account, I used my usual gamer tag. Now that I’m getting more into music, I’m hoping to change to my alias.

Send a message to @Michael

• I think you just have to create a new account. I had a different account for the first few months I was using this site (well, first few months after lurking for a while) and couldn't find any way to change it.

• I think you can just edit your profile. Open under your icon.

• Probably best to created a new account... you can delete the prior "email" setting in your current profile and just start a new life.

I was @mcdtracy and switched to McD after moving. In a few months it will be interesting when your see your old self. Just happens rarely but it will.

• It is of course better to rename the account.
    Write to Michael, mention the new name you want and have some confidence :)

• Welcome again Mr. Wonder.

• Welcome again Mr. Wonder.

• Ah, it worked. Great :)

• There we go!

• I thought we were talking about changing the name of the forum. I was going to suggest AppWiggler.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    I thought we were talking about changing the name of the forum. I was going to suggest AppWiggler.

Yes, I also thought this to be the topic :D

• “The artist formerly known as Yourjunk”

• @tja said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    I thought we were talking about changing the name of the forum. I was going to suggest AppWiggler.

Yes, I also thought this to be the topic :D

See I’d go for SoundTaxi.