Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Thanks to the users of this forum and the Developers

Covid-19 has presented many challenges for all of us as we know. I have lost my job, separated from my partner of 7 years relationship, lost my apartment and am now being forced to move in with my brothers in another state (Texas).

This forum and its varied user base has kept me pleasantly distracted in the times I needed it most. Developers have released some incredible apps, most namely I have picked up Alteza, GlitchCore, Drambo and Mononoke. All excellent.

This year has nearly broken me and the road to recovery is only just beginning. I will surely be coming back to read on a daily basis to further my production education on mobile devices and read the snarky, occasionally comedic comments. So, thanks @Michael for letting this community exist and thanks to all the users for making this a nice haven of escape. I have only recently began participating but I have been lurking for over a year every evening after work.

Be well all, and if anyone else is having difficult times these days feel free to PM me and I’d be happy to listen to you vent. Take Care,

-Tyler

P.S. Any users in the Houston area that can fill me in on interesting music happenings when things return to normalcy? Or maybe we can connect for a coffee.

Comments

• All the best Bill. Here's to you coming out of this quickly!

• @kinkujin said:
    All the best Bill. Here's to you coming out of this quickly!

Thanks dude.

• Hang in there Tyler.

• To @Bill_Brasky!!

You know I heard Brasky once went down to Texas and jumped on the meanest, nastiest, biggest bull in the entire state and rode that thing up & down every county kickin’ Covid19’s ass!!

To @Bill_Brasky!!

Brother I know shit looks grim, for so many of us, but we have to focus on life right now, today. I know it’s cliche’ but it’s the truth. We can’t change yesterday, we can’t strangle & manipulate tomorrow but we can try to make today as positive as possible.

It sounds like you have a plan and like many of us here you’ve found this little corner of the web where the people are genuinely cool & love music as much as we do. So you’re not alone man, be cool and we’ll all be back on the good foot hopefully sooner than later...

@Bill_Brasky!!!

• @JRSIV said:
    To @Bill_Brasky!!

You know I heard Brasky once went down to Texas and jumped on the meanest, nastiest, biggest bull in the entire state and rode that thing up & down every county kickin’ Covid19’s ass!!

To @Bill_Brasky!!

Brother I know shit looks grim, for so many of us, but we have to focus on life right now, today. I know it’s cliche’ but it’s the truth. We can’t change yesterday, we can’t strangle & manipulate tomorrow but we can try to make today as positive as possible.

It sounds like you have a plan and like many of us here you’ve found this little corner of the web where the people are genuinely cool & love music as much as we do. So you’re not alone man, be cool and we’ll all be back on the good foot hopefully sooner than later...

@Bill_Brasky!!!

Biiiillll Brasky! He once slept with my wife and it was the most romantic thing I had ever witnessed! To Brasky!

Yes shit has become grim but starting Sunday I’ll be in quarantine for two weeks. No job, no bills, no girlfriend. Me, my controllers and my iPad full of amazing production apps... not to mention the Criterion Channel for some serious film watching.

Thanks for the kind words, sir.

• It’s time for the doors to start opening for you.
    Good luck.

• @robosardine said:
    It’s time for the doors to start opening for you.
    Good luck.

Thanks dude

• Good to hear your voice, Tyler. Have you downloaded free AudioKit Synth1? SynthMaster1 and Synthmaster Player also free?

Hard to find words for your predicament. In the old days, when words failed there was always the HUG (Hugely Unsuccessful Groping). Overrated in normal times. Mostly with women you want to sleep with. Hugs! Yccch. A woman thought of that for sure. Anyway, for what it’s worth... big virtual hug to you. Things will get better!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Good to hear your voice, Tyler. Have you downloaded free AudioKit Synth1? SynthMaster1 and Synthmaster Player also free?

Hard to find words for your predicament. In the old days, when words failed there was always the HUG (Hugely Unsuccessful Groping). Overrated in normal times. Mostly with women you want to sleep with. Hugs! Yccch. A woman thought of that for sure. Anyway, for what it’s worth... big virtual hug to you. Things will get better!

Thanks for the interesting comment ha. Good one.

I have all those synths. All excellent.

• @Bill_Brasky Write songs, kick ass, be sweet, repeat.