Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

U.S. Apple app gift card discount

If you have a Rite Aid Pharmacy nearby, they’re offering a 20% discount on App Store gift cards this week.

Purchase a three $10 gift card pack and receive $6 in Rite Aid bonus cash when purchased with their Wellness+ card.

You can purchase up to two $30 gift packs per customer.

So you can save an extra 20% off those “cheap developers" who only shaved a buck off their regular app price! 😉

Comments

• Awesome thanks for heads up

• Anything to get me out of the house and around other people right now!

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    Anything to get me out of the house and around other people right now!

LOL, thought the same.

• So do you actually get 20% off the price of the cards or 20% store credit at Rite Aid? I wasn’t clear about that. Thanks!

• You receive a 20% store credit — which you unfortunately can't use on liquor! 😞

However, you can use it to purchase anti-bacterial wipes, hand sanitizer, and surgical masks. If they actually had any in stock.

I searched all over for decent discounts on App Store Card deals, and this was by far the best. Even Costco (who typically has incredible online download deals on the cards) was only offering less than 5% off.

I'm not sure if you could order them online from Rite Aid as well. When I searched their site for them, the results turned-up lots of playing cards, but no gift cards.