Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Are Amplitube IAPS on sale???

Was wondering if someone @ikmultimedia could let us know if the Amplitube in-app bundles are on sale. It looks like they might be, but there are no sales mentioned on their site.

Comments

• They were 4 days ago, I bought the complete bundle half price. Even at this price, it is quite expensive. But I must admit it is really good. At some point I had given up on amplitude. After using it during the last few days, I think the sound improved a lot and it is more stable than BIAS Amp in my workflow. Not a single crash up until now. So no regrets at all. I hope we'll see an Auv3 update someday.

• Amplitude is still one of my faves it sounds really good.
    Flo

• edited April 2020

So that was $74.99 for the all-in bundle, @Jankun??? That’s still the price now. I’m guessing the sale is still on.

I purchased the All-Amp Bundle last year after @flo26 raved about and demonstrated the Fender 2 collection. Truly awesome amps. (I have spent way too much money on Amplitube, Nembrini, and others as a result of flo, but he’s never steered me wrong!)

Guess I’ll go ahead and purchase the All FX Collection and happily rebuild my finger calluses during the Corona lockdown!

Thanks, guys!

• What was the bass guitar collection? Ampeg? I can't seem to find it.

• You’re talking about the SVX collection?

• I got themwith the All Amp bundle, but I don’t recall seeing a special bass bundle.

Amplitube’s offerings are a bit unorganized. Some packs are sold alone while others are in-app purchases. There seems to be no consistent rhyme or reason for their offerings — at least for me.

• @SNystrom said:
    So that was $74.99 for the all-in bundle, @Jankun??? That’s still the price now. I’m guessing the sale is still on.

You're right, I paid 79.99€. I really agree with @flo26, it is really awesome, especially once you get the whole thing! Coupled with your own selection of IR, the possibilities are endless !

• Which IRs are you using? I know @flo26 uses an OwnHammer 4x12 with his Marshall and Soldono amps, but doesn't remember which one.

I'm especially interested in the units you use for the Fender and Brian May AC30 amps.

Also, don't you lose Amplitube's intricate cabinet mic positioning capabilities when you use an IR?

• All you need is Google :)
    https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/index.php?id=springstrings2020

In-app purchases in AmpliTube CS or AmpliTube:

All-In 2019 Bundle $/€149.99 $/€74.99
    All-Amps 2019 $/€64.99 $/€39.99
    All-FX 2019 $/€64.99 $/€39.99
    All-In 2019 Upgrade '18 $/€64.99 $/€39.99
    All-In 2019 Upgrade '14 $/€99.99 $/€49.99
    SVX Collection $/€19.99 $/€9.99
    SVX Collection 2 $/€19.99 $/€9.99
    AmpliTube Deluxe Bundle $/€49.99 $/€24.99
    ENGL Collection $/€19.99 $/€9.99
    Fender Collection $/€19.99 $/€9.99
    Fender Collection 2 $/€24.99 $/€12.99
    Full Metal Packet $/€24.99 $/€12.99
    Jimi Hendrix Collection $/€19.99 $/€9.99
    MESA/Boogie Collection $/€29.99 $/€14.99
    Orange Collection $/€19.99 $/€9.99
    Slash Collection $/€19.99 $/€9.99
    Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection $/€24.99 $/€12.99
    VocaLive Collection $/€14.99 $/€7.99

• Thanks, @Kranick!

All-FX purchase accomplished!

I really need to do some research on that Google site you speak of! 🤣

• Yes, thank you for posting that @Kranick and thanks everybody else. We always have our promos posted at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/promos/

• 👍🏻

• Amplitube sounds pretty good and I have most of the IAPs, but I’d really like to see AUv3 support! Until then I’m very much enjoying Nembrini’s offerings.

• Great but I already have everything on amplitube that interest me. I have fender 2, british, soldano, ampeg 2 and the mesa boogies. I cant think of another amp that I would crave for right now.

Maybe more fx and a GOOD compressor.

I love amplitube. Use it every f... day.

• @Vlad11 said:
    Great but I already have everything on amplitube that interest me. I have fender 2, british, soldano, ampeg 2 and the mesa boogies. I cant think of another amp that I would crave for right now.

Maybe more fx and a GOOD compressor.

I love amplitube. Use it every f... day.

Fender 2 and svx2 are awesome.

• @Samflash3: Didn't know if you saw it, but there are two Ampect SVX Bass packs — and both are on sale for $9.99 each.

• @SNystrom said:
    @Samflash3: Didn't know if you saw it, but there are two Ampect SVX Bass packs — and both are on sale for $9.99 each.

Whoa, thanks. Out of the two, which would you recommend? I'm looking at the second one but I'm not sure.

• I'm not a bass player, but it appears the second one is more highly recommended.

If it's anything like Amplitube's Fender 1 & 2 collections, the second one is massively better. In between the first and second versions, I understand they updated their modeling technology.

I don't know if that's the case with the Ampeg models, but if given the choice, I'd go for the 2.