Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Logic Pro X free for 90 days.

Comments

• Bumping for those that might have missed this.

• Maybe it should be made clear that it’s a 90 day demo and Apple aren’t giving it away for free...

• @Munibeast said:
    Maybe it should be made clear that it’s a 90 day demo and Apple aren’t giving it away for free...

But at least Apple says it exact lie this. Free for 90 days...which it is. Then you will buy it because after 90 days you know that even 200 is almost free for the content. ;)
    But for real, i´m not an Apple fan in general but Logic is just one of the best deals i can imagine.

• I’m waiting until it is available for Windows...

• @PhilW said:
    I’m waiting until it is available for Windows...

...or iOS...

• @Clueless said:

@PhilW said:

...or iOS...

Yes, that would do nicely!

• Ableton Live has a 90 day trial now too.

• Ableton is also on sale, 30% off, including upgrades. Seriously tempted by Suite.

• edited April 2020

@PhilW said:

Version 5 and a virtual machine could be just the thing for you then. 😉

• Logic > Bitwig > some others > Live > NanoStudio2 > any other iOS DAW
    (take it with a grain of salt)