Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Stuff. Free Ableton packs, plugins etc

edited April 2020 in Other

EDIT: I see they're having DB issues, we've probably swamped them a bit :) If you have no luck I would try again later. Can confirm that I have harvested all the Ableton material happily etc.

http://ec2.puremagnetik.com/sendy/w/SPWZJHzRwVLXygAlfBNkIw/mhj892mpR2w4sXGMUHwWwmKw/cOzY8yt7x6FA1f5bau0z8w

Comments

• Ooh nice, cheers Boss, will look at those tomorrow.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Ooh nice, cheers Boss, will look at those tomorrow.

Have a peaceful weekend Dr. Monz.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Ooh nice, cheers Boss, will look at those tomorrow.

Have a peaceful weekend Dr. Monz.

You too. Funnily enough had a nice day today here, despite everything. Dedicating the weekend to some music making, haven’t done much recently, and will tackle a bit of this new Drambo thing we have these days :)