Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini bst100 and Mrh800:the clean side.

I use my luke guitar,a greenback ir cab,and adverb2 by audio damage.
Thanks!

Comments

• Much obliged. The bst100 does somehow sounds a bit more expressive and responsive to your (very skilled) playing. A bass player like me would probably be alright with either as a guitar amp sim

• Wow! Love the dynamic clean sounds + your playing.. as usual.. I actually appreciate your skills even more when using these clean sounds.. every nuance is exposed.. gorgeous stuff..
    Both of these amps have their strengths.. and depending on guitar type.. both are a good choice.. as I’ve said before, your Luke is an amazing machine in your hands.. a perfect match..
    @flo26 Thanks for the demo.. and keep yourself healthy + safe..
    -Roy-

• Thanks so much for your kind words @royor !
    I love my luke.
    I could not play with another guitar😉.
    Take care!

• @flo26 : very nice playing. Is there a visual indication in the video that I am overlooking that indicates which amp is in use at any given moment?

• @espiegel123, the “on” sign in the upper right corner is blue when the amp is on

• @flo26 what ir loader app are you using?

• @espiegel123 said:
    @flo26 : very nice playing. Is there a visual indication in the video that I am overlooking that indicates which amp is in use at any given moment?

Blue power switch on top right of each amp 😉

• @Instrumental_reason said:
    @flo26 what ir loader app are you using?

I use iconvolver.

• @Instrumental_reason said:
    @espiegel123, the “on” sign in the upper right corner is blue when the amp is on

Tx