Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini freebees — guitar related amps and more

Sorry if I missed it, but I haven’t seen people point out clear as day that Nembrini has just put some of their. expensive apps on sale for free

For example, this:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/psa1000-jr/id1498486583

Comments

• Thank you. FYI there is a search tool bar that searches the forum for specific topics such as “Nembrini”

• Thanks. Are these good?

• Yea it was in another thread, I think the Stay at Home Cause Everything is Cancelled Sales thread.

But it is amazing, check that thread there’s a several good apps that are currently free... Nembrini obviously, Minimoog Model D, iKaossalator, Arturia iSpark, Zen Beats IAP Functionality Free, etc....

Maybe one of the only silver linings from this whole global pandemic, at least for me, is Music Production. The new apps, sales, freebies, the community, and the time to jam out and make music has been a glimmer of hope in a time that has otherwise felt boring, and claustrophobic. Oh, and the traffic, very little traffic if you do absolutely have to go somewhere.

• edited March 2020

Hi,
    yes, due the pandemic crisis we give some of our app for free until April the 5th.
    I made a thread explaining this:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/37765/if-we-have-to-stay-home-lets-have-fun/p1

Cheers,
    Andrea

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Thanks. Are these good?

They're not good. They're bloody AMAZING! PSA1000 is a truly great sounding and useful app, and it was very generous of them to put the Jr out for free mere weeks after it was released, to great acclaim.

• Great company doing great work and very generous too. Thank you!