Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sonic Adventure - Exploring with TC-11

Exploring some TC-11 presets.

No specific purpose other than it was fun to do and I like those sounds!

For those who do not know it, TC-11 is a keyboardless synthesizer that is played by touching the screen with the fingers. When the screen is touched, a white circle appears and the moving circles indicate movement of my fingers.

Comments

• Wild! Kinda like the last three weeks!

• Nicely done @zvon. Reminiscent of the Shepherd progression at first.

• Tc-11 is one of the best things on iOS that embraced the multi-touch interface. I could imagine it being the “Buchla “ of iOS synths.

Too me, the sound is a bit “brittle” and I find using it in AUM and running it through something REAMP sort of warms it up a bit...

It’s also killer with a looper type app to create layers.

Thanks for sharing!

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    Tc-11 is one of the best things on iOS that embraced the multi-touch interface. I could imagine it being the “Buchla “ of iOS synths.

Too me, the sound is a bit “brittle” and I find using it in AUM and running it through something REAMP sort of warms it up a bit...

It’s also killer with a looper type app to create layers.

Thanks for sharing!

Nice jamminz!

Yah TC11 does drink up fx to fatten it up, chorus, phaser etc help naturally. Really wish it was made in the modern era of extra bits n oversamples n such.

• Sounds and looks incredible. Pricey though...

• edited March 2020

Thank you all for your comments, I am really glad that you enjoyed it.

I jammed for roughly 30 minutes going through some presets and the video is an edit. Some bits were cut and I created transitions but everything is in the order it was performed.

The audio was slightly compressed after the screen recording but other than that it is as it came out of TC-11.