Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stay At Home Cause Everything is Canceled Sales

1161162163164165167»

Comments

• Geoswam Geocello inside of GeoShred is five dollars off, now only a $9.99 in app purchase.

• @Poppadocrock said:

@OscarSouth said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@SNystrom said:

Cool been waiting on that to drop. Had it on beta but never picked it up once the beta finished.

I use the free version of this. Is pro worth it over the features of the free one?

It has a lot more control over the sound, more in-depth knobs, and options. If you go to App Store page for each app and compare the first picture from each app, you can literally see all the different options that Tape Cassette Pro has compared to Tape Cassette 2. I decided to do the leg work here you go....

Any personal thoughts or opinions?

• @OscarSouth said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@OscarSouth said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@SNystrom said:

Cool been waiting on that to drop. Had it on beta but never picked it up once the beta finished.

I use the free version of this. Is pro worth it over the features of the free one?

It has a lot more control over the sound, more in-depth knobs, and options. If you go to App Store page for each app and compare the first picture from each app, you can literally see all the different options that Tape Cassette Pro has compared to Tape Cassette 2. I decided to do the leg work here you go....

tape pro all day long

• @mlau said:

@OscarSouth said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@OscarSouth said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@SNystrom said:

tape pro all day long

Thanks! Specifically what? -- I've never actually yearned for more control than TapeCassette2. What exposed dials in particular are the ones that offer something beyond?

• edited February 2021

@OscarSouth said:

@mlau said:

@OscarSouth said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@OscarSouth said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@SNystrom said:

tape pro all day long

Thanks! Specifically what? -- I've never actually yearned for more control than TapeCassette2. What exposed dials in particular are the ones that offer something beyond?

Just check on youtube, @Gavinski made a video about the tape pro ... basically, everything is beyond 😎

• Yea that video will explain it much better then I can type it out....

• Tape Pro is really great, little cpu heavy but sounds lovely.