Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini bst 100+a few pedals from amplitube.video.

edited March 2020 in Creations

What a great combo!

Comments

• No comments? WFT.

• I kept expecting you to bust into Drop Dead Legs...

• Nice one. I was doing the same just the other day. Really liking BST100! Glad we finally have a decent AU amp sim.

• edited March 2020

@McD said:
    No comments? WFT.

I always commented flo’s demos. What can I say more? He knows he’s great. 🙂

• @Faland said:

@McD said:
    No comments? WFT.

Thanks for playing the "keep it on the first page" game. At least until everyone important can see it
    which should happen in about 18.5 hours, by my calculations.

• @McD said:

@Faland said:

@McD said:
    No comments? WFT.

Thanks for playing the "keep it on the first page" game. At least until everyone important can see it
    which should happen in about 18.5 hours, by my calculations.

🙏🙏

• FYI: ABF.

@flo26's Youtube has 62 subscribers and this video has 47 views. At least he keeps trying to get
    an audience but it's hard in the beginning. Same issues for all the great IOS Music YouTube creators
    but @flo26 is potentially bringing in a whole new audience of users that still look to hardware when we know there are some great low cost options in virtual land.

• Another great demo by @flo26 👏
    We are receiving great feedback, so thank you all!