Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Works as a nice midi controller with a pitch wheel the bounces back to the center like an analogue wheel. The buttons are nice and large so they're a playable alternative for synth apps where the built-in keyboard keys or wheels are too small. Lots of scale options.

• Sweet! I was literally just thinking about this yesterday wondering if this was worth a purchase without AB. I guess I can check it out.

• I need some Muza for Dummies help. How do I turn the internal sounds off? Found the set midi channel but no virtual synths Animoog Nave, can see it?

• edited March 2014

@TedBPhx said:

I need some Muza for Dummies help. How do I turn the internal sounds off? Found the set midi channel but no virtual synths Animoog Nave, can see it?

To turn off the volume, you have to press the middle edit button, tap on instrument, and then hit the pad1, pad2, harmony, and stripe keys respectively to turn down the volume on each by rotating the big outer circle.

To change the midi channel, you'd select edit, instrument, options, midi ch., and then pad1, pad2, harmony, and stripe keys to set each to whatever midi channel you want them to be by rotating the big outer circle. If you're using an app like Animoog which won't recognize the midi coming from Muza, then you can use MidiBridge to connect core midi net in to core midi net out and set the virtual midi in Animoog to Midibridge and whatever channel you want to receive. The pitch wheel will effect all midi channels.

It's a similar process for changing other settings.

• I like this app... Especially with spinning your finger back and forth to raise and lower the octaves...

• Thank you!