Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum Session with Cubasis 3

Hi
I’ve just purchased Drum Session, but can’t work out how to use it with Cubasis 3. Is anyone doing this via IAA and is there an idiot’s guide YouTube anywhere? Thanks.

Comments

• I basically use in AUM or AB3. But to use it in Cubasis you need to add it to an audio track and not a midi track.

• How is drum session working out for you these days ? Would you recommend it?

@BillS said:
    Hi
    I’ve just purchased Drum Session, but can’t work out how to use it with Cubasis 3. Is anyone doing this via IAA and is there an idiot’s guide YouTube anywhere? Thanks.

• @yellow_eyez said:
    How is drum session working out for you these days ? Would you recommend it?

@BillS said:
    Hi

Wow, how things have moved on in 4 years! I don’t think it ever worked, should have got a refund. These days I use Logic Pro and the built in Drummer for acoustic drums on the iPad. Have barely opened Cubasis since LP4i was launched.