Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rare 60% off sale on Obscurium *VST* (desktop)

Comments

• I soooo wish they would port this over to iOS. I love it on pc

• @cuezaireekaa said:
    I soooo wish they would port this over to iOS. I love it on pc

They usually don't modify the app user interfaces to make them more touch-friendly which isn't a problem with apps like Unique, Effectrix or Factory but they are difficult and not much fun to handle in apps like Thesys, Cyclop and Turnado.
    Obscurium clearly is another candidate for the latter category so I'm not surprised they did Factory and Aparillo first.

• @cuezaireekaa said:
    I soooo wish they would port this over to iOS. I love it on pc

Sugar Bytes said that they don’t think it would work on a touch screen. I can kinda see that but it would be nice.

• Yeah guess you're right. Thesys is a nightmare even with the pencil

• Thanks for the heads up!

I’ve been wanting something close to Elektron’s sequencer power on Mac or iPad and this seems to fit the bill in many respects. very impressive plugin.

p.s. Thesys is perfectly usable on 12.9 iPads, though I imagine Air or smaller might be a little iffy. Obscurium seems around the same UI density , so it could probably be done. It doesn’t sound like Sugar Bytes has particular interest in porting it though :-/

At least they’ve indicated interest in porting Drum Computer..Can’t wait for that, or for VST to go on sale. I think SB is fast becoming my all-time favorite dev.

• btw if you like lo-fi/glitch/Waveshaping , Obscurium is turning out to be a match made in heaven as a sound source for Softube’s OTO Biscuit. Recently grabbed it on sale for $60, which was a steal for the tone shaping possibilities it offers.
    Sounds identical to the $1000 pedal to my ears.

• Thanks for this! Just recently ventured onto the desktop for Sugar Bytes Guitarist, sales are indeed rare.

• @cuezaireekaa said:
    Yeah guess you're right. Thesys is a nightmare even with the pencil

A lot of trusted people says so, but I can work with it perfectly on a 9.7 pro and without any pencil.
    I begin to believe I have some super powers.
    🦸🏻‍♂️