Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Behringer System 55 Moog Clone Modular Gear Announced

Comments

• Want! (After I know how much.)

• I wonder if we can use Model15 as a guide to patch this bad boy up.

• @echoopera said:
    I wonder if we can use Model15 as a guide to patch this bad boy up.

Are they replicating all of the 55, 35 and 15 modules, or a subset?

• @jipumarino said:

@echoopera said:

Supposed to be 20 modules at launch, and they've been asking people what modules they want.

My home office studio is collecting a crap ton of Behringer products now. What madness is this?!

• I’m officially saying that this is now just taking the piss.

What’s next, a Behringer ARP 2500? A Behringer polyphonic theremin? A Behringer MicroFreak?

• @u0421793 said:
    I’m officially saying that this is now just taking the piss.

What’s next, a Behringer ARP 2500? A Behringer polyphonic theremin? A Behringer MicroFreak?

Hopefully a Bono/Boly :)

• edited January 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Liquidmantis said:

@jipumarino said:

@echoopera said:

Supposed to be 20 modules at launch, and they've been asking people what modules they want.

My home office studio is collecting a crap ton of Behringer products now. What madness is this?!

I'm so happy I scaled back; I have just four mono inputs and very little desk space, otherwise I'd be all over these. Maybe a compact VCS3 or Mono/Poly will change my mind.

• @jipumarino said:

@Liquidmantis said:

@jipumarino said:

@echoopera said:

I'm so happy I scaled back; I have just four mono inputs and very little desk space, otherwise I'd be all over these. Maybe a compact VCS3 or Mono/Poly will change my mind.

I had scaled back. Now I just added an 8' table behind my desk and I'm needing to order a couple of stands for these Behringer bleeps and bloops boxes. This is what happens over the winter when I'm not distracting myself with mountain biking.

• @Liquidmantis said:
    I had scaled back. Now I just added an 8' table behind my desk and I'm needing to order a couple of stands for these Behringer bleeps and bloops boxes. This is what happens over the winter when I'm not distracting myself with mountain biking.

Oh man I guess I should be glad Northern California winters are not that harsh :D

• edited January 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Behringer are on fire at the moment - just holding out for their CS-80 now!

• Valid.

I thought Behringer was meant to be fixing the blind spots of these otherwise classic designs?

Hopefully they’ll have all of their ducks in a row by the time they get to Buchla town, and Synthi town for that matter, and if/when they make a decent hardware sampler with nice filters.

@Max23 said:
    Im not sure about these old Moog designs, they are just to old
    Modulation Inputs aren’t attenuated, so u need endless vcas to control modulation
    u end up with big spiderweb that does little

• edited January 2020

Do the Moog re-releases use s-trigs as well?

• edited January 2020

Why are they even using S-trigs ? It’s not like anyone who invests 10-30K or more in vintage moog or compatible modular will be expanding their system with Behringer modules. 99% of people buying this will be looking for Eurorack compatibility. It’s just an unnecessary added hassle for anyone wanting to use other eurorack modules to trigger the behringer stuff and I can’t think of any benefit to this decision.

• edited January 2020

If the sound is close enough, I think I’ll go all in and get all the System-55 modules.. That’s an unbelievable synth for little more than $2000 .. Add a multi-function utility/effect like Zoia Euroboro and you’ve got endless potential & and many many years of exploration.

P.s. just heard they’re even releasing a eurorack power supply (I’m guessing for $50) .. I imagine all this is going to bring thousands of new people to the world of modular, myself included.

• @colonel_mustard said:
    Valid.

I thought Behringer was meant to be fixing the blind spots of these otherwise classic designs?

That’s not what they’ve done so far. The K2 could have fixed the weird Hz per octave CV of the MS20, but they kept it.

• @ksound said:

@colonel_mustard said:
    Valid.

That’s not what they’ve done so far. The K2 could have fixed the weird Hz per octave CV of the MS20, but they kept it.

At least they fixed the weird high price of the Mother 32.

• @u0421793 said:

@ksound said:

@colonel_mustard said:
    Valid.

🤣

• Love this.

Although I think it's a bold move, cloning relatively recent and in-production gear, even if the employee-owners of Asheville, NC are asking for trouble with their 'artisanal' rates.

If they get me, which they likely will, I'd like to think it'll be with an out-of-print unicorn, rather than a Matriarch knock-off.

@u0421793 said:

@ksound said:

• There is this now, too.
    Says $329 when available.

• @echoopera said:

And I wonder how cool it would be to patch cables between different AUv3 instances ;)

• I’m a bit underwhelmed by the model 15 tbh. The spring reverb is cool though but I’ll probably just grab a doepfer one. Has anyone got any of the modules? Are they pretty decent? I’m about to get a couple and have considered getting a couple of these but I’m still more drawn to some doepfer ones

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    I’m a bit underwhelmed by the model 15 tbh. The spring reverb is cool though but I’ll probably just grab a doepfer one. Has anyone got any of the modules? Are they pretty decent? I’m about to get a couple and have considered getting a couple of these but I’m still more drawn to some doepfer ones

I'd recommend an outboard spring reverb that you can situate away from the modular. It is difficult to noise-proof the modular spring verbs because they are so close to all those sources.

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    I’m a bit underwhelmed by the model 15 tbh. The spring reverb is cool though but I’ll probably just grab a doepfer one. Has anyone got any of the modules? Are they pretty decent? I’m about to get a couple and have considered getting a couple of these but I’m still more drawn to some doepfer ones

I’ve grabbed several of the 110 modules for cheap utility modules and they’re solid. They’re not modern artisanal modules but they’re built to the new Behringer standard, no complaints.

• edited May 2022

Behringers have “digital” spring reverb. Should have no issues with separation?