Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

where to buy sample pack with itunes credits

while i patiently wait for loop masters to get an app out there. where can I buy sample packs via itunes credits? any samples are fine, vocal samples would be even nicer

Comments

• AudioCopy would probably be the one with the most flexibility. Although...AC is a terrible app.

• Blocs has a lot of pretty good samples, when I find a sample pack I like I just load all the samples into a project and export the project into AudioShare to use the samples elsewhere. AudioCopy is okay but I also can’t stand the app and the file support is frustrating

• Novation Groovebox has good (drum) samples too. You can record the output and slice up.

• Launchpad and Blocs get my vote here.

• i never thought about blocs thanks for the tip

• for vocals, is there a good place to go to outside of ios that you guys like a lot ?