Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bias Fx shared sound problem with Audiobus

Hello everyone,
I’m using IRIG 2 for connecting my guitar to my iPad and for processing I’m using bias fx for iOS and for recording n-track studio and finally for connecting them I’m using Audiobus. I can record my music smoothly with this connection process. I can listen my music from my iPhone and iPad. However when I send my song file another phone or my instagram account my recorded guitar sections are missing. I know that’s strange but I don’t know how to solve this problem. On the other hand when I use inter app audio in the bias fx app there is no problem but it is recording mono. I want to record stereo and for doing this I need to use Audiobus but as I said when I share my song my recorded guitar sections from bias fx are missing. I need your ideas. What should I do? Thanks for your attention.

Comments

• So do you record all tracks separate into n-track? Once in a daw why go back to Audiobus? Export from there... Use Audiobus to chain it all together, record into DAW of choice and export from there.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    So do you record all tracks separate into n-track? Once in a daw why go back to Audiobus? Export from there... Use Audiobus to chain it all together, record into DAW of choice and export from there.

Yes I record all tracks separately in n-track. This is my recording process: I open Audiobus select input Bias FX and select output n-track. As I said with this line I can record smoothly but when I share audio my recorded guitar sections are missing.