Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chapman Stick demos

edited February 2014 in General App Discussion

Hello everyone,

I recorded a couple of demos tonight and I thought I would share.

I'm running my 10-string Chapman Stick into an AKAI EIE and my iPad 4 through the CCK.

Enjoy :-)

Clean Stick sound through Ampkit (R), JamUP XT (L), Stereo Designer, and GarageBand:

A little fun with the same setup using Swoopster to create some really cool effects recorded into 4 tracks in GarageBand:

Comments

• edited February 2014

@Euphtub Not bad.. I like the second one - the first track gets interesting but needs an intro or something that'd lead to or possibly break (into) it - the second, the one routed through swoopster, it's second/lead guitar voice/sound I like less than the bassy tone; maybe could be grittier? - sounds too 'synthy'/dated (for lack of a better term). Hope this helps - in any case, i enjoyed listening to them over morning coffee. Thank you for sharing. Any other guitar tracks posted somewhere i could listen to them?

• Chapman sticks are very sweet, you got your self a great instrument.